Commerce Colorado Oversize Permits & Escort Information
WE ARE NOT A PERMIT SERVICE NOR DO WE ARRANGE PERMITS FOR CARRIERS. THIS IS STRICTLY JUST FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. WE DO NOT ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE BELOW INFORMATION SO BE SURE TO READ YOUR PERMIT SHEETS CAREFULLY!
Note: For state regulations, see Colorado OD Regulations
Weight and Dimension Restrictions
Oversized/Overweight and Longer Vehicle Combination – the use of a vehicle which exceeds legal size and/or weight limits as described below:
- Exceeds 8 feet in overall width;
- Exceeds 13.5 feet in overall length;
- Exceeds 65 feet in overall length;
- Exceeds 36,000 pounds for a two-axle/single-axle unit truck;
- Exceeds 54,000 pounds for three or more axles/single-unit truck;
- Exceeds 85,000 pounds for a non-interstate hauler;
- Exceeds 80,000 pounds for an interstate hauler.
For more details see the Commerce City official website http://www.c3gov.com/doing-business/developing-in-commerce-city/civil-plan-approval-grading-permits