The Village of Bensville Illinois Oversize Permits & Escort Information
WE ARE NOT A PERMIT SERVICE NOR DO WE ARRANGE PERMITS FOR CARRIERS. THIS IS STRICTLY JUST FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. WE DO NOT ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE BELOW INFORMATION SO BE SURE TO READ YOUR PERMIT SHEETS CAREFULLY!
Note: For state regulations, see Illinois OD Regulations
Weight and Dimension Restrictions
The Village of Bensville requires permits for trucks that exceed the weight/sizes, Title 5, Chapter 3, Section 10.
- Gross Vehicle Weight – 80,000 pounds;
- Tandem Axle – 34,000 pounds;
- Single Axle – 20,000 pounds;
- Any weights exceeding the Federal Bridge Law Formula.
- Width – 8’6″
- Height – 13’6″
- Length (Semi tractor/Trailer) – 55′ length
- Length (Truck-trailer) – 60′
- Length (Single Vehicle) – 42′
Source of information: https://www.bensenville.il.us/400/Truck-Enforcement-Permit