Florida Heavy Haul & Machinery Shipping Services
Request a Heavy Haul Quote
Florida Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Titan Worldwide is your premier partner for shipping construction, mining, agriculture, and heavy machinery in Florida. With decades of experience in the heavy freight hauling sector, our clients can rely on our knowledge and expertise for expert heavy-haul transportation services. Let us deliver your oversize load in a safe and timely manner.
Send us a quote request, and our dedicated industry experts will work hard to provide a competitive price. We will arrange all the logistics, find a driver with expertise in heavy loads, and support your shipment until it is delivered.
OUR FLORIDA HAULING ROUTES
We operate on all four interstate roadways in the state:
Titan Hauls Heavy Equipment Throughout Florida and Surrounding Areas
Titan is one of the leading heavy haul trucking companies in the Sunshine State, with the experience to handle all types of challenging equipment and oversize loads.
With more than a dozen ports on either the Gulf of Mexico or the Atlantic Ocean, Florida is one of the most important shipping states in the country. FL ports including:
- Jaxport – Atlantic Ocean port on the Jacksonville River
- Port Miami – Atlantic Ocean port on the Miami River
- Port Everglades – Atlantic Ocean port
- Port Canaveral – Atlantic Ocean port
- Port of Palm Beach – Atlantic Ocean port
- Port of Fort Pierce – Atlantic Ocean port
- Port of Fernandina – Atlantic Ocean port
- Port of Key West – Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico port
- Port of Tampa Bay – Gulf of Mexico port
- Port of St. Petersburg – Gulf of Mexico port
- Port of Port St. Joe – Gulf of Mexico port
- Port of Pensacola – Gulf of Mexico port
- Port Panama City – Gulf of Mexico port
- Port Manatee – Gulf of Mexico port
Florida has more than 120 airports, including nearly 60 general aviation airports and more than a dozen international airports. The busiest airports in Florida are located as follows:
- Orlando – international airport
- Miami – international airport
- Fort Lauderdale – international airport
- Tampa – international airport
- Fort Myers – international airport
- West Palm Beach – international airport
- St. Petersburg – international airport
- Sanford – international airport
- Daytona Beach – international airport
- Key West – international airport
- Melbourne – international airport
- Pensacola – international airport
- Sarasota – international airport
- Tallahassee – international airport
We haul to/from all US States!
Request Your Heavy Haul Quote Today
Some of Our Heavy Haul
Florida Heavy Haul Trucking FAQ
Will I need permits to transport cargo through Florida?
Florida requires routine oversize and heavy-haul trucking permits and possibly superload permits. The routine permits are required on loads longer than 75 ft. overall, wider than 8′ 6″, and higher than 13 ft. 6″. Loads over 80,000 gross weight or with a 3-foot overhang will also need a permit. Please note that the Titan team will arrange for all required permits.
Super loads are over 150 feet long, 15 feet wide, and 15 feet high, with the weight limit depending on several factors, including the number of axles. They require special permits.
What's considered an oversized load in Florida?
Dimensions over 75 ft. overall length (truck and trailer), eight ft. 6 inches width, 13 ft. 6 inches height, 3 feet overhang, and 80,000 gross weight require routine oversize permits. Super loads have dimensions over 150 feet long, 15 feet wide, and 15 feet high, with the weight limit depending on several factors, including the number of axles.
Will I need an escort to transport my cargo through Florida?
Maybe. Oversize loads from 75 to 95 feet long, 12 ft. wide, and 14 ft. 6 inches high require one escort. Over 14 ft. wide and 16 feet tall must have two escort vehicles. Also, rear overhangs up to 20′ past the center of the last axle or dolly may require one escort.
Our knowledgeable drivers will handle all the escorts and permits needed for your delivery, and all costs are included in our price for each customer.
How much does it cost to ship oversize loads in Florida?
You can generally expect to pay between $2.30 and $10 per mile. Many factors affect the cost of shipping goods, including:
- Load size
- Type of goods
- Mileage and designated routes
- Pick up and destination location
- Time of year and trucking demand
- Number and type of permits required
- Escort requirements
Titan is your one-stop transportation solution for all your heavy cargo. Contact us today for an all-inclusive price quote that includes all delivery, permit, and escort costs. We would love to serve your business!
What kind of trailers do you have for handling heavy equipment?
We can supply a truck and trailer for challenging loads, including RGN (removable gooseneck), lowboys, step deck, or a trailer to carry a simple flatbed freight load.