Request an hauling quote.
Illinois Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Titan Worldwide is your premier partner for shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Illinois.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Illinois oversize permits
At least a dozen interstate highways run through the state, including:
- I-24 – runs southeast in the southeast corner of the state from I-57 into Kentucky;
- I-39 – travels north/south from Rockford to Bloomington;;
- I-55 – travels southwest across the center of the state from Chicago to St. Louis; I-57 – runs north/south down the eastern third of the state, from Chicago into Arkansas;
- I-64 – goes east/west across the southern portion of the state, from Iowa to Indiana;
- I-70 – runs northeast across the southern third of the state, from Iowa to Indiana;
- I-72 – runs east/west from Missouri to Champaign across the middle of the state;
- I-74 – runs east/west across the middle of the state from Champaign into Indiana;
- I-80 – goes east/west across the top third of the state, from Iowa into Indiana;
- I-88 – runs east/west from I-80 west of the Iowa border into Chicago;
- I-90 – goes north/south from Wisconsin into Chicago, slicing across the northwest corner of the state;
- I-94 – travels down the eastern side of the state from Wisconsin into Chicago.