Request an hauling quote.
Louisiana Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Titan Worldwide is your premier partner for shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Louisiana.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Louisiana oversize permits
Six interstates appear in the state:
- I-10 – travels east/west across the southern part of the state, from Mississippi to Texas;
- I-12 – runs east/west between Slidell and Baton Rouge in the southern part of the state;
- I-20 – goes east/west across the northern part of the state, from Mississippi to Texas;
- I-49 – runs north/south diagonally through the state, from Arkansas to I-10 in Lafayette;
- I-55 – runs north/south in the eastern part of the state, from Mississippi to I-10 west of New Orleans;
- I-59 – goes north/south from Slidell, in the far southeastern corner of the state, into Mississippi.