Request an hauling quote.
Maryland Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Titan Worldwide is your premier partner for shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Maryland.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Maryland oversize permits
Half a dozen interstate roadways operate in the state, including:
- I-68 – runs east/west across the northern portion of the state, from West Virginia to I-81 at Hagerstown;
- I-70 – goes east/west across the middle of the state from I-81 at Hagerstown to I-95 at Baltimore;
- I-81 – runs north/south, from Pennsylvania to Virginia, through Hagerstown in the western part of the state;
- I-83 – runs north/south in the middle part of the state from Pennsylvania to Baltimore;
- I-95 – travels diagonally northeast through Baltimore from Virginia to Delaware;
- I-97 – goes north/south from Baltimore to Route 50 west of Annapolis.