Request an hauling quote.
Mississippi Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Mississippi equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Mississippi.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Mississippi oversize permits
Go to > Missouri Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Mississippi Equipment Transport Routes
The busiest interstate roadways in the state include:
- I-10 – travels east/west across the bottom of the state, between Louisiana and Alabama;
- I-20 – runs east/west across the lower half of the state, between Louisiana and Alabama;
- I-22 – slice across the northeast corner of the state, running from Kentucky into Alabama;
- I-55 – runs north/south through the middle of the state from Kentucky to Louisiana;
- I-59 – goes north/south from I-20 west of Meridian into the eastern tip of Louisiana;
- I-69 – short east/west highway in the northwest corner of the state.
Mississippi DOT – Trucking/Commercial Vehicles for Heavy Machinery Shipping
All vehicles and loads that exceed the established over-dimensional size and weight limitation traveling on state maintained roads and bridges will require a permit. The Mississippi Department of Transportation Office of Law Enforcement is responsible for enforcing Mississippi’s size, weight and load laws, fuel tax laws, privilege license laws, and the collection of these taxes.
Titan provides solutions customized to meet your needs
Understanding your requirements and objectives is important to us. We listen and work together to create a truly successful supply chain.
Request a hauling quote.
TWW hauls heavy equipment throughout Mississippi and surrounding areas
TWW moves cargo to all ports in Mississippi.
Common Trailer Types Available From Titan Worldwide
TWW specializes hauling heavy construction equipment nationwide. Some of our common trailers for these services include the following:
Removable Gooseneck RGN
Max Weight: 150,000+ lbs.
Main Deck Length 29 ft.
Well Width 8.5 ft.
Legal Height Limit 11.6 ft.
Step Deck/Drop Deck
Max Weight: 48,000 lbs.
Max Length 53 ft.
Max Width 8.5 ft.
Max Height 11 ft.