Request an hauling quote.
Mississippi Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Mississippi equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Mississippi.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Mississippi oversize permits
Mississippi Equipment Transport Routes
The busiest interstate roadways in the state include:
- I-10 – travels east/west across the bottom of the state, between Louisiana and Alabama;
- I-20 – runs east/west across the lower half of the state, between Louisiana and Alabama;
- I-22 – slice across the northeast corner of the state, running from Kentucky into Alabama;
- I-55 – runs north/south through the middle of the state from Kentucky to Louisiana;
- I-59 – goes north/south from I-20 west of Meridian into the eastern tip of Louisiana;
- I-69 – short east/west highway in the northwest corner of the state.