Request an hauling quote.
Missouri Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Missouri equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Missouri.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Missouri oversize permits
Missouri Equipment Transport Routes
The busiest interstate roadways in the state include:
- I-29 – hugs the west side of the state, traveling north/south through Kansas City from Nebraska into Kansas;
- I-35 – slices across the northwest corner of the state, running from Nebraska into Kansas;
- I-44 – runs northeast from Oklahoma to St. Louis;
- I-49 – goes north/south from Kansas City into Arkansas;
- I-55 – runs north/south through St. Louis along the state’s southeastern border, between Illinois and Arkansas;
- I-57 – short east/west highway in the southeast corner of the state that runs from I-55 into Kentucky;
- I-64 – short east/west highway that runs from I-70 just west of St. Louis into south St. Louis;
- I-70 – cuts east/west across the middle of the state from Kansas City to St. Louis, running between Kansas and Kentucky.