Washington Mobile Home Transport Regulations

Laws On Moving Oversize Manufactured Buildings by State

Washington Manufactured Homes Moving



Manufactured Housing Monthly/Annual Permit

Maximum Limits: 15 ft. high, 15 ft. wide (include a 12 inch eave) and trailer length not to exceed 75 ft., including tongue length

Valid for: 30 day period up to one year

Fees: $30.00 per month /$360.00 per year

Manufactured Housing Monthly Permit is a self-issue permit type.

Source of information: https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/commercial-vehicle/permits/types

Below is a list of states and their oversize regulations

Click on the states below for links to the state's guidelines for hauling oversize manufactured building. These regulations are subject to change for each state. If something doesn't look correct, give us a shout and let us know so we can property update the page.


Titan provides solutions customized to meet your needs

Understanding your requirements and objectives is important to us. We listen and work together to create a truly successful supply chain.

Request an oversize quote

What can we do for you? Find out more!

Lets Get Started