Request an hauling quote.
New York Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier New York equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from New York.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see New York oversize permits
New York Equipment Transport Routes
Eight interstates make an appearance in the state, including:
- I-81 – runs north/south through Syracuse in the middle of the state, from Canada to Pennsylvania;
- I-84 – goes east/west across the southeastern tip of the state, from Pennsylvania to Connecticut;
- I-86 – runs east/west along the state’s southern border, from Pennsylvania to I-87;
- I-87 – travels north/south down the eastern side of the state, from Canada to New Jersey;
- I-88 – runs diagonally northeast across the middle of the state, from I-81 near Binghamton to I-88 near Schenectady;
- I-90 – runs east/west across the northern portion of the state, from Canada to Massachusetts;
- I-95 – travels for a short stretch north/south down the eastern edge of the state, between Connecticut and New Jersey.