Request an hauling quote.
North Carolina Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier North Carolina equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from North Carolina.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see North Carolina oversize permits
North Carolina Equipment Transport Routes
The state has six interstates within its borders, including:
- I-26 – north/south highway in the southwestern tip of the state that connects Tennessee with South Carolina;
- I-40 – runs east/west to Raleigh from the Tennessee state line, then north/south from Raleigh to Wilmington;
- I-74 – north/south highway that connects I-77 with I-95;
- I-77 – runs straight north/south through the western portion of the state, connecting Virginia with South Carolina;
- I-85 – runs southwest through the central portion of the state, connecting Virginia with South Carolina;
- I-95 – runs basically north/south through the eastern portion of the state, connecting Virginia with South Carolina.