Request an hauling quote.
Pennsylvania Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Pennsylvania equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Pennsylvania.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Pennsylvania oversize permits
Pennsylvania Equipment Transport Routes
Pennsylvania has the most interstates in the nation, which include:
- I-70 – travels east/west in the southwest corner of the state, between Ohio and I-76;
- I-76 – runs east/west across the southern portion of the state, between Ohio and Philadelphia;S
- I-78 – runs east/west through the southern portion of the state, from Harrisburg to New York;
- I-79 – goes north/south in the western part of the state, between Erie and Pittsburgh;
- I-80 – runs east/west across the middle of the state, between Ohio and New York;
- I-81 – travels north/south through the eastern portion of the state, from New York to Maryland;
- I-83 – runs north/south in the southern part of the state, from Harrisburg to Maryland;
- I-84 – goes east/west in the northeastern part of the state, from Scranton to New York;
- I-90 – travels east/west along Lake Erie, cutting across the northwest corner of the state between Ohio and New York;
- I-95 – runs down the southeast coast of the state, from New York to Delaware;
- I-99 – goes north/south in the center of the state, from I-80 to I-76.