Request an hauling quote.
South Carolina Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier South Carolina equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from South Carolina.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see South Carolina oversize permits
South Carolina Equipment Transport Routes
The major interstate highways in the state include:
- I-20 – east/west across the middle of the state, from Georgia to I-95 near Florence;
- I-26 – goes north/south across the middle of the state, from North Carolina to Charleston;
- I-77 – travels north/south in the middle of the state, from North Carolina to Columbia;
- I-85 – runs diagonally northwest in the northwestern corner of the state, between North Carolina and Georgia;
- I-95 – runs north/south through the eastern portion of the state, between North Carolina and Georgia.