Request an hauling quote.
Tennessee Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Tennessee equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Tennessee.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Tennessee oversize permits
Tennessee Equipment Transport Routes
Seven interstates run through the state, including:
- I-24 – runs diagonally southeast through the middle of the state, from Kentucky to Georgia;
- I-40 – runs east/west, starting in the southwest corner of the state, between Arkansas and North Carolina;
- I-55 – goes north/south from Memphis into Mississippi in the southwestern corner of the state;
- I-65 – runs north/south through Nashville in the middle of the state, from Kentucky to Alabama;
- I-69 – runs north/south from Troy to Dyersburg in the northwest corner of the state;
- I-75 – short north/south stretch near the state’s southern border, from Chattanooga into Georgia;
- I-81 – runs diagonally southwest in the northeast corner of the state, from Virginia to Knoxville.