Request an hauling quote.
West Virginia Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier West Virginia equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from West Virginia.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see West Virginia oversize permits
West Virginia Equipment Transport Routes
The busiest interstate highways in the state include:
- I-64 – runs east/west across the southern portion of the state, from Kentucky to Virginia;
- I-68 – goes east/west in the northeast corner of the state, from Morgantown into Maryland;
- I-70 – cust east/west across the northwest tip of the state, from Ohio to Pennsylvania;
- I-77 – runs north/south through the western portion of the state, from Ohio to Virginia;
- I-79 – travels north/south from Charleston to Morgantown;
- I-81 – runs north/south through the northeastern tip of the state.