Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved carrier for Titan Worldwide.
In an effort to set up your company in our system, there are some of our key requirements to qualify as an approved carrier. All elements identified below must be finalized in order for the qualification process to be completed. If your company is not compliant to one or more of the qualification criteria, you may try again at another time to register once the non-compliant items are fulfilled.
To become an Approved Carrier you must provide and meet the following criteria:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Carrier Contact must be authorized to enter into and bind your company to the Carrier Terms and Conditions Contract.
- Provide the carrier contact information.
- Submit a W9.
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Read and sign to ACCEPT the “Motor Carrier Agreement”.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent);
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- Have us listed as a certificate holder:
- Titan Worldwide
- 603 Munger Ave Suite 100
- Dallas, TX 75202
You will be required to meet the following Carrier Compliance Requirements:
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None.
- Companies must have active Common or Contract Authority.
- Financially stable.