HOW OUR PROJECT LOGISTICS SERVICES ARE DIFFERENT
Titan Worldwide is a team of project logistics services experts using internal proprietary execution models to help you and your project come in on budget by creating efficiencies that mitigate the risks of uncontrollable costs. When you are in need of such project logistics services, you want a knowledgeable team that will walk you through the entire process. Not only saving you money, but informing you along the way so that you understand your business even better.
- Core focus is to build clear expectations for project owners, site managers, manufacturers, and engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies.
- Safety is one of the highest concerns on our list of primary considerations. Create and meet milestones set in conjunction with construction schedules, plant expansions or relocation’s, and over dimensional freight moves.
- From tear downs to build outs, projects need to come in on budget and on time. That’s how we all win with our project logistics services.
To remain competitive in today’s global economy, it’s imperative companies can supply out-of-gauge, hazardous, and project equipment worldwide. Whether its power plant equipment, sustainable energy infrastructure, or oil and gas projects, all parties in the transportation process must reduce risk and control costs. Success truly depends on planning and execution. These heavy lift cargo shipments present unique international logistics challenges, and TWW has the experts and experience to ensure every obstacle is overcome.
Whether a standard, hazardous or over-sized shipment – you can rely on Titan’s experience. With a network of thousands of authorized project logistics carriers and a dedicated team of Titans consistently tracking our shipment, you can rest assured that you will have full transparency in your loads.
Domestic multi-modal transportation
When a project consists of several variables such as timing and more importantly cargo variance, Titans prepare to utilize multiple modes of transportation with our project logistics. Trailers needed may vary from flatbed to lowboy. We may even need to get cranes and trains involved. No biggie.
Project Assessment / Planning
The project needs more than just some trucks and drivers – its needs extreme attention and prepping. We will analyze the entire scope of the job, assess the risk and build a proper game plan from start to finish. Wanna get moving? Lets go!
Request a Project quote
COMMON CHALLENGES FOR PROJECT SHIPMENTS
- Securing transport clearances from country and regulatory bodies on time.
- Obtaining lifting and securing certified equipment to ensure the safety of the personnel involved and the equipment itself.
- Sourcing qualified and trained personnel at remote locations.
- Ensuring lifting and securing arrangements are being planned and agreed upon in advance to facilitate the works ahead of the operations.
- Environmental changes and unforeseen circumstances requiring plan adjustments during execution.
- Coordination and sequencing of multiple contractors throughout the operation.