Request an hauling quote.
Indiana Heavy Machinery Shipping Services
Titan Worldwide is your premier partner for shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Indiana.
Contact Titan Worldwide for FREE transport estimates at (888) 500-8884
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Indiana oversize permits
Eight interstate highways cross Indiana, including:
- I-64 – travels east/west between Illinois and Kentucky in the southern part of the state;
- I-65 – runs north/south from Lake Michigan in the northwest corner of the state before entering Kentucky;
- I-69 – runs north/south from Lake Michigan in the northeast corner of the state before entering Kentucky;
- I-70 – runs east/west through Indianapolis in the middle of the state, linking Illinois and Ohio;
- I-74 – goes east/west through Indianapolis in the middle of the state, connecting Illinois with Ohio;
- I-80 – runs concurrently with I-94 in Indiana, linking Illinois and Michigan;
- I-90 – traverses the top of the state, running east/west from Indiana to Illinois;
- I-94 – runs along the edge of Lake Michigan in the northwest corner of the state, connecting Illinois and Michigan.
OSW Permit Processing Times:
As a result of the increase in manual routings due to road construction, oversize/overweight (OSW) processing times may be longer than expected. Estimated current processing times are available on the permit application system after login. Learn more about reducing the chances of your permit being delayed or rejected.
NOTE: The Oversize/Overweight permits and bridge fees have changed. Go here for more information.
The Motor Carrier Services (MCS) Division is a specialized business unit within DOR providing support to motor carrier companies and commercial drivers through the administration of state and federal laws that govern the commercial use of Indiana’s roads. Utilizing custom systems for online customer transactions and operating a variety of phone, email, chat and customer service operations, MCS manages the International Fuel Tax Agreement, International Registration Plan, oversize/overweight vehicle permitting, Unified Carrier Registration and the issuing of US DOT numbers.
- Base Plate Registration (BPR)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fuel Tax — Indiana Motor Carrier Fuel Tax License (MCFT) and
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
- New User — Startpoint
- Oversize/Overweight (OSW)
- Taxpayer Advocate Office
- United States Department of Transportation Number (USDOT)
Titan provides solutions customized to meet your needs
Understanding your requirements and objectives is important to us. We listen and work together to create a truly successful supply chain.
Request a hauling quote.
TWW hauls heavy equipment throughout Indiana and surrounding areas
TWW moves cargo to all ports in Indiana.
Common Trailer Types Available From Titan Worldwide
TWW specializes hauling heavy construction equipment nationwide. Some of our common trailers for these services include the following:
Removable Gooseneck RGN
Max Weight: 150,000+ lbs.
Main Deck Length 29 ft.
Well Width 8.5 ft.
Legal Height Limit 11.6 ft.
Step Deck/Drop Deck
Max Weight: 48,000 lbs.
Max Length 53 ft.
Max Width 8.5 ft.
Max Height 11 ft.