North Dakota Mobile Home Transport Regulations

Laws On Moving Oversize Manufactured Buildings by State

North Dakota Manufactured Homes Moving



Single Trip Permit

A single trip permit is required for the movement of an oversize manufactured home in the state of ND.

The permit is valid for 3 days.

A paper copy of the permit must be in possession prior to movement.

The following information will be required when purchasing a permit on-line:

¥ Power unit – year, make, serial number, license number-state, ND registered gross vehicle weight, and the rated gross vehicle weight.

¥ Insurance coverage on the power unit is required in the amount not less than $100,000 bodily injury liability per person, $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident, and $50,000 property damage liability.

¥ Manufacture home – year, make, serial number, hud number (when applicable).

¥ When weight is requested, must provide number of axles, number of tires per axle, tire width, measurement from axle center to axle, and axle weights.

¥ Movement from and to

¥ Route of travel (highways)

¥ Start date of travel

¥ Owner name, street, and city are required when home originates or destination is in ND.

 Maximum Limits:

The on-line system accepts up to 18 feet in overall width, 18 feet in overall height, 200 feet in width and 150,000 pounds gross vehicle weight.

Source of information:

Below is a list of states and their oversize regulations

Click on the states below for links to the state's guidelines for hauling oversize manufactured building. These regulations are subject to change for each state. If something doesn't look correct, give us a shout and let us know so we can property update the page.


Titan provides solutions customized to meet your needs

Understanding your requirements and objectives is important to us. We listen and work together to create a truly successful supply chain.

Request an oversize quote

What can we do for you? Find out more!

Lets Get Started