Request an hauling quote.
Virginia Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Virginia equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Virginia.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Virginia oversize permits
Virginia Equipment Transport Routes
The state has six interstate roadways:
- I-64 – runs east/west between West Virginia and Virginia Beach in the central part of the state;
- I-66 – goes east/west between I-81 and I-95 in the northern part of the state;
- I-77 – travels north/south from West Virginia into North Carolina in the southwestern corner of the state;
- I-81 – runs southwest down the western edge of the state, from West Virginia to Tennessee;
- I-85 – goes north/south in the southeastern part of the state, from I-95 into North Carolina;
- I-95 – runs east/west in the eastern portion of the state, from Maryland to North Carolina.