Request an hauling quote.
Ohio Heavy Equipment Transport
Titan Worldwide is your premier Ohio equipment transport partner – shipping construction, mining, agriculture and heavy machinery nationwide, including Canada and Mexico. With decades of experience in the heavy haul sector, clients rely on our knowledge and expertise for each movement – because time is money and with your equipment on time you make more of it.
Drop us a line to chat about your next shipment to or from Ohio.
To obtain more information on regulations, Click here to see Ohio oversize permits
Ohio Equipment Transport Routes
The state has more than a half dozen interstate highways within its borders, including:
- I-70 – runs east/west in the middle of the state, from Indiana into West Virginia;
- I-71 – travels northeast from Kentucky in the southwest corner of the state to I-80;
- I-75 – goes north/south in the western portion of the state, from Michigan to Kentucky;
- I-76 – goes east/west from I-71 to I-80 in the northwest corner of the state;
- I-77 – runs north/south in the eastern portion of the state, from Cleveland into West Virginia;
- I-80 – runs east/west from I-90 to I-76 in the northeast corner of the state;
- I-90 – travels east/west along the northern edge of the state, from Indiana to Pennsylvania.